Hi Everyone!! Just added a new brush set and they're huge!!! Downloaded them and let me know what you think!!!
Also I created fan page on facebook,
So go give it a LIKE!! Please and Thank you!!!
101 Photography Tips1. Don't be scared. If you shoot digital take advantage, buy a big memory card and shoot as much as possible. The more you shoot the more you will learn. You can now get a 4GB SD Memory Card for under $5 so cost is not an excuse!101 Photography Tips by #Photo--Assignment
2. If possible always shoot RAW so you can make changes during post processing and not lose image quality.
3. Fill the frame. Too many amateurs fail to do this. Don't have your subject small in mid frame, zoom in and make them fill the whole thing!
4. Learn to preview shots along with the histogram on your cameras LCD to ensure you have the right exposure. It can be tricky to tell from looking at the LCD on the camera, especially in sunny conditions.
5. Don't waste your money on more mega pixels. More mega pixels simply means you can print your image out bigger without losing quality. How many time do you want poster sized prints?
6. Following on from 5. the best place to spend money is on lenses. Save up for good ones rather than buying cheap ones.
7. Ok, 6.